$0.00 0 items

No products in the cart.

New York HUT Permit

A Highway User Tax (HUT) certificate of registration is required for any truck, tractor, or other self-propelled vehicle with a gross weight over 18,000 pounds.

Must be renewed YEARLY.


linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram